Here comes 2020
-
I've been fighting with time flying by and editing and writing and
health and ... well, I've not been promoting or keeping up with my blog.
Shame...
6 years ago
Junior Geography Detective Squad is where you will find my state stories series, watch in the progression and publication of all fifty states. Come join the adventure and find out where it will take you next.
I'm reading: SCISA, SCCSS and GCSS conference updatesTweet this!
Posted by
elysabeth
at
7:30 PM
Labels: conferences, GCSS, JGDS series, Ms. Elysabeth, SCCSS, SCISA, State of Wilderness
3 comments:
Sort of like playing the lottery, eh. Sometimes the numbers you play aren't the numbers that come up.
But don't give up!
Your books look very interesting! What a unique idea. I will be passing this along to other teachers I know.
Best wishes for all your plans.
No worries, Diplo_Daddy - not giving up - just readjusting to different outlets. That SCISA contact and being asked to do a presenttion to the teachers has led to another possible presentation to the SC Association of School Librarians - so two for one kind of thing - lol.
Thanks, Kathy. I do have study guides to go with each book that goes sort of cross curriculum. I also do skype visits and can do writing workshops in person. - Thank you for passing along my information. Don't forget to check out my website for more on school visits and virtual class visits - http://jgdsseries.weebly.com - E :)
Post a Comment