Tuesday, August 16, 2011

kindlegraph

By the name, one would think that kindlegraphs are just for ebooks, but that isn't the case. Kindlegraphs are available for all books even if not available on kindle. This is a cool way to get an electronic signature to any person who purchases your book not from a direct sale. I've put the JGDS books available so far on kindlegraph so anyone who has purchased a copy not directly from me can now receive a personalized message from me electronically (can be sent to your kindle or to your email and will be a PDF file with the cover of the requested book's kindlegraph and my message). All my author friends out there need to sign up and list their books - the process is very easy and there are some updates coming soon.

See you all in the postings - Ma America, The Travelin' Maven :) & the JGDS

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity