Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Book Connection review

If you click the title of this post, you will be taken to a review of State of Quarries. Yes, book two is in my hands and almost out of hand already. I received the batch I ordered Friday afternoon and as of today, less than a week later, I am down to less than 10 copies (of course when you order 25 and 6 are presold, and several have sold since then, it doesn't take long for them to disappear). Remember autographed copies can be ordered through me and if you don't care if it's autographed or not, you can always order through Vivian's website. I'm sure she would be happy to get copies out to you all. Happy reading and looking forward to finishing state #3, State of Reservations. See you all in the postings - Mrs. E and the JGDS

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity