Saturday, October 1, 2011

How many states can you name in under 10 minutes?

I found this quiz online (well it was actually posted from a friend on plurk) and since I'm writing about the states, I couldn't not take the quiz. I answered all 50 in 5 minutes 36 seconds. Do you think you can do it in the same or better? - Let me know

I named 50 US states in 10 minutes How many US states can you name in 10 minutes?


On the same side, how about how many state capitals can you name?

I named 49 US capitals in 10 minutes How many US capitals can you name in 10 minutes?

This one isn't as accurate as it should be as you have to add words like South, North and West to those states that start like that and it doesn't let you add City on some of the capitals or a second word (ex: Santa Fe will only be Santa) - so have fun and see how many you can name. I probably could have named all 50 if it had let me enter just the capital without all the extras - How well can you do? Leave a message - Mrs. E & the JGDS

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity