Friday, October 28, 2011

Bookworms 2

I went to Walmart today and picked up some more yarn for bookmarks. I couldn't find exactly what I would call "winter" but maybe a varigated color called "Shaded dusk" will work for the winter bookworms. I also picked up the Christmas colors called "mistletoe". To order bookworms, please visit my website and click on the gift page. I've got one more to add to the collection and that will be the "spring" one which I think I'm either going with the yarn called "primary" or "bikini" - those were the most spring like colors to me. I will probably pick that up tomorrow, if I sell a couple more books when I pick up my new car.


Do you think this looks like winter colors? Leave a comment and let me know -


Here is the Christmas colors bookworm:


Hope you all like them - please leave a comment and let me know what you think. See you all in the postings - Mrs. E :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity