Saturday, August 28, 2010

Springwater festival


Today was the Springwater festival in the town about 15 miles from where we live. I don't usually get to attend this particular festival because of marching band and school activities but this year, the kids are not in band and therefore my weekends are pretty full with events. Heidi told me about having some books up at a flower shop in the town called "Something Unique" and they had asked Heidi to be up there for a book signing. Heidi told me and I sent her a couple of copies of "State of Reservations" to have on hand. Heidi and I were there for a book signing today and I could hardly get folks to come to the table and play my games to win a prize - lol. Anyway here are a few pictures of the tables and where we were - hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity