Saturday, August 28, 2010

Love to Learn conference pictures

As promised a couple of weeks ago - Love to Learn conference from 08/14/2010:




MY TABLE SETUP








HEIDI AND HER TABLE









My FRIEND, CAROL BALDWIN







MY FRIEND ROSE WHOM I MET AT THE EVENT IN SUMTER IN JUNE








This young lady is only 10 years old and was selling jewelry she made herself - very bright young lady and I think she will do well if she continues coming to the conference as a vendor








The button makers - they were here last year too.








This young man had a few of his paintings last year but added a few other things this year. I so wanted one of his purses with a rainbow on it but it sold before I had a chance to get it.

2 comments:

Carol Baldwin said...

thanks for the picture on your blog. YOu're a busy lady!

elysabeth said...

Yep - busy - I have three events next month, two in October and two in November plus working and teaching a class through the middle of September and trying to get books out - lol - See you in September at the SCBWI conference - E :)

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity