Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mint Hill bound

Sunday in the Park (was called Art in the Park previously) is upon us again. I will be heading to Mint Hill, NC, which is about 20 or 30 minutes or so on the other side of Charlotte. Last year was a good time and the weather was perfect, hot at times but plenty of breezes to help keep the heat and humidity at bay. I'm hoping this year with more to offer that I do well. I can only hope. Benjamin is going with me to help me out, so this will be a new exciting adventure for me since my son hasn't participated in any of my events before. I think the mention of paying him to help out was the reason he decideed to go. I get to spend the day with my baby (not so much a baby any more - lol as he is at least 6 feet tall and weighs in at 160 or so pounds). I'm looking forward to Sunday in the Park - see you all in the postings - Mrs. E :) & the JGDS

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity