Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love to Learn conference

So this past weekend I was a vendor at the Love to Learn conference in Charlotte. It was really busy. A lot more people this year than last; saw many familiar faces and lots of new ones. I got to do my workshop after lunch (1 pm) and had about eight kids and their parents come in there. Well I think I had as many adults in the room as I did kids - lol. Some were just observing. I had seven kids but one was a bit younger so she just got to be there with her big sisters and parents. I had two come in late so I let them play the game to win a prize.

I hadn't done any business until the end of the day - one lady who remembered me from last year did buy my special deal (the first three books plus study guides on CD) and preordered three copies of the Passport booklet as well as a copy of State of Successes. I would have liked to have sold more but I'm thankful to her for purchases.

I will post pictures when I get a chance. I think overall it was a good day for all. See you all in the postings - Mrs. E :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity