Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aiken bound

The Squad and I will be in Aiken this weekend for the Aiken Children's Book Festival. If you are in South Carolina and in the lower part of the state, come visit over 30 children's authors and some fun characters like Cat in the Hat, Schmooney and Amadeus the Traveling Dog. If you happen to be there, stop by the JGDS table and try to win a puzzle or a state related item, maybe even pick up a copy of State of Wilderness and get it signed.

Hope to see you all there. For more information, go to the Aiken Book Festival site and see what's going on - E :)

2 comments:

Rena Jones said...

Good luck with the book festival, Elysabeth. I hope it goes well for you. Tell the Cat in the Hat I said hello. I'm a big fan -- ;)

Holly Jahangiri said...

I wish I could be there! Hope it goes well!

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity