Thursday, February 24, 2011

Geofest update

Here are some pictures of my table and Benjamin - lol.

I think my table turned out pretty good, and yes I'm remembering to take my camera with me to every event.


My table as seen coming around the corner from the classes, stairs and elevators.




























My basic display from book 1 to book 5 and everything in between -










My sign I ordered from vistaprint back in the early fall - I'm thinking the next signage I do will be an up and down one which will be on a stand - Meet the Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad or something to that affect.




Benjamin - not very spontaneous but he had been reading for most of the day - I just snapped this near the end of the day when he actually was inside - I think he spent a good bit of his time sitting under a tree reading one of his books.

2 comments:

Diplo_Daddy said...

Totally cool! Love it!!

elysabeth said...

I had fun - sold a few books - glad I had a small stockpile of State of Successes because that is the one that sold the most. Thanks for stopping by - E :)

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity