Thursday, July 8, 2010

Impressive turnaround for Train of Clues proof


I sent the order for the proof this morning about 8:30 or 9:00 EST. Got my email notifications that the order had been placed. I've got it to do the slowest shipping which states I should have my order by July 23. I left about 10:45 to go to bank and run a couple of errands before heading to College to teach class (well actually had to meet a student to get her started on transcription). After class, went to the grocery store as we had no groceries in the house really to speak of. (Bear definitely needs to start providing grocery money for the summer since I can't do it all.) Came home, unloaded the car and checked my emails. I had one that says my proof has been shipped - So looks like I should have my proof copy Monday or Tuesday or Wednesay at the latest - lol. Talk about quick - I hope it's as good as it should be and I can't wait to get that one in my hands. So next week I should have proof copy. A 50-copy order will be placed on the 22nd so should have those the following week. I'll be happy to sign copies for anyone who is wanting one. Contact me via my website or directly by email for your copy (see profile for email addy). Remember to let me know who to make the books to. Until next time - Mrs. E :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity