Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Curl up with a good book afghans

I liked the quickness of the alternating V and shell stitch for the 2013 red/white/blue afghan, I decided to do that stitch with the colors of the bookworms.

I've made samples of the afghan colors available and will make the full afghans as I get orders for them. Remember it is never too early to start thinking of those hard to buy for folks on your Christmas list or for a reader who has a birthday coming up. The turnaround time on the afghans is 3-4 weeks, so plan accordingly. If you need an afghan in June, now is the time to place your order. See the pictures of individual samples on the JGDS website under the gifts tab. There are also solid colored afghans available but the sample pictures depicted do not reflect the colors you are limited to.

I'm excited about this new program I'm offering and hope it will enhance book sales. See you all in the postings - Ma America :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity