Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Banners

Vistaprint is always running special deals (read as freebies) on many of their business related items (business cards, flyers, banners, et cetera). I had ordered a banner last year for events and have gotten my money's worth. Yesterday, I received another email from vistaprint and of course the banners are "free". I decided it was time to upgrade my banner; actually the thinking was creating a new banner for use in their stand to place at my table or in my booths when I do events for my new YA novel (see my other blog for that banner). In the process, I thought why not do two banners I can get both for free by placing the order at different times and that way I have new signage for either side I am promoting or both.

So here is the old banner, which is a hanging banner but if you have seen my pictures of previous events, I've taped it on a foam board and placed on my tripod since it seems I've not had many places to really hang it:



Although I love the design of this one, when going from horizontal to vertical, the same designs are not offered for the banners, so I have decided to go with this one:

                                  (#1 - banner with logo)

or maybe this version - I'm going to leave it up to my readers - voting ends Thursday night, October 6, at midnight.

                                (#2 - banner without logo)


Leave a comment on which you prefer - 1 or 2 and don't forget to check out my other blog for the banner for my other stories. See you all in the postings - Ma America & the JGDS

UPDATE: Mr. Hughes commented saying he liked the 2nd one but then asked if I could add the logo under the wording, so here is the revised banner - with the logo:

                           (#3 - banner with wording and logo)


Don't forget to vote by leaving a comment which is the one you like the best - thanks - see you all in the postings - Ma America

5 comments:

BatyaD said...

I like the one with the logo.

elysabeth said...

Thanks, Batya. It seems with two votes so far that may be the one I go with. I'll have to see Thursday night when I check out the votes. See you in the postings - E :)

BatyaD said...

changing my vote to the new #3. Thanks Mr. Hughes.

AlienDog said...

I like the 3rd one best.

elysabeth said...

Thanks, ladies. I will probably order that one tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and voicing your opinion - E :)

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity