Friday, November 20, 2009

A semi-landmark number

Today my counter shows 3500 even. That is pretty impressive but not quite where I really need to be. I've had this blog almost two years now and should have seen closer to 7500 views in the two years or over 10,000 would be nice. But seeing a number ending in a 500 is nice. I also had 25 hits on my blog on the 18th (just two days ago) as well as some pretty high hits on my website that same day - so not sure if those were from this weekend (hoping it means we will be seeing some orders from that for the first two books at least). I would love to see all that hard work, albeit fun, from Savannah pay off. I am so looking forward to next year's children's book festival. I hope I can find someone to take me with me to afford me some breaks to walk around and visit with folks and eat lunch, et cetera. But that is a year away and anything can happen before then. See you all in the postings - E :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity