Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Last Week

This is the last week of my Christmas in July sales going on. For more details, please see my July 1 This and That posting over on my other blog.

I'm also looking for suggestions for Kelly and Emma to make a series out of their little adventures. You can post a comment on the This and That posting from this past Sunday on my other blog if you've read the book and have any ideas for them.

Hope you all check out the special deals and don't forgeet that the chances for the red, white, blue afghan drawing have been permanently reduced to $1 per chance with bonus chances for every 25 purchased. The more chances you purchase, the better your chance is for winning.

Next month, I should be starting regular postings again. It's summer and hard to concentrate on blogging in the summer - see you all in the postings - E :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity