Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bookworms 3

I was in Walmart again today and picked up my yarn for the spring bookworms. I also liked the one that is labeled "primary" so picked up a skein of that. My autumn colored ones sold well last Friday at the teachers' conference so I picked up one more skein of that color and was going to get another one of the Christmas colors but they were sold out. Anyway, here are my spring and primary colored bookworms:

Spring bookworm

primary bookworm

I do like how the spring one is really the pastel looking colors and does remind me of springtime. I don't know why I like the primary colored one so much but I do. So what do you all think? Which is your favorite? Leave a comment and let me know.



All six choices side by side - :)

See you all in the postings - Mrs. E & the JGDS

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity