Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Multi-author book signing - Uwharrie Books

I'll be traveling to Charlotte or just on the other side of Charlotte really to Uwharrie Bookson Saturday, May 22, for a multi-author book signing. If you happen to be in the area, stop by and say hello, purchase a copy of State of Wilderness and/or State of Quarries and have me personalize it for you.

Another author friend of mine is traveling with me for the company but also because I'm going to show her around the area a bit since she will be joining me at the Love to Learn Homeschool Resource and Info conference in August. I'm looking forward to this.

Teachers are welcome to visit and check out the series as possible supplements to their social studies curriculum. I will have a few study guides available for both books, so please, check me out. See you all there - Mrs. E & the JGDS

2 comments:

VS Grenier said...

We reviewed these books at my magazine Stories for Children. There wasn't one editor who didn't enjoy them. Parents, teachers, and of course, kids are always looking for books that not only entertain, but educate as well.

The Writing Mama
http://thewritingmama.blogspot.com/

elysabeth said...

And I definitely appreciate the reviews. I'm glad everyone enjoyed them. Pass the word on - I'm running a special through tomorrow night, but may run it again next month with State of Altitude comes out or right before it comes out. I'll keep you all posted if I do - E :)

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity