Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Buttons, buttons - who wants a button?

I found a place to order buttons very inexpensively, Busy Beaver Buttons, from a Sisters in Crime associate who had shared her buttons. So I ordered some. I'm happy with the round ones but not the square ones (partly my fault and partly the company's, so most of those will be going back). So here I am going to do something special for my readers and fans.

For every order of State of Wilderness or State of Quarries from my website, I'll send you a button for free. Your choice of the heart or logo button, so please indicate which you would like with your order. This offer is good while supplies last (about 25 of the logo buttons and about 50 of the heart buttons).

1 comment:

Rena Jones said...

Those are cool! You know, I have a button maker in my closet. I used to make them way back when I had a desktop publishing business. I should dig that thing out. Yours look great!

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity