Friday, February 26, 2010

Book festival bound

If any of you have followed my other blog - http://elysabethsstories.blogspot.com over the past few years, you will know that I have been a volunteer at the SC Book Festival for several years. I've also had several wacky experiences with hotels over the years. This year I'm going in the capacity of an author representing 4RV as an exhibitor. All of 4RV books published to date will be available for purchase, including the newly released "Guardian" by Katie Hines (who will be making her first appearance for book signings tomorrow afternoon about 1 p.m.) and State of Wilderness and State of Quarries. I'm anxiously awaiting State of Reservations to be added to the list of books available, but am trying to be patient.

I'll try to post some updates over the weekend (pictures will be taken and hopefully posted at some point). Have a great one and see you all in the postings - Mrs. E :)

2 comments:

Rena Jones said...

Good luck, Elysabeth. I hope it goes well.

elysabeth said...

Me too - I have a feeling this year is going to be big - what with all the book festivals where 4RV will be represented in the next couple of months and over the course of the year as well as the homeschool conferences I'll be attending, something has to break. I was told this mobile book store (an indie store) is supposed to be at the book festival this weekend and I'm hoping she'll purchase one copy of everyone's book to have in her "bookstore" - lol. I'll try to update tomorrow night - see you in the postings - E :)

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity