Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trying to get to my blog and can't

It seems someone who is following my blog here is freezing up the blog so I may have to remove my followers (I've removed everything else that could possibly be the culprit already). I hate to remove my followers but I can't not access my blog. So for now, my faithful readers will either have to subscribe using the email subscription on the side and get updates in the inboxes or they will just have to check the blog daily to see if I've posted anything. I so apologize for this right now. I will be updating some things about the series soon, so please check back soon - E :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if this is related or not, but for the past two weeks or so I have been getting weird anonymous comments on my blog full of spam and links to who knows what. They are all coming to the posts I made about you for the tour. I've had to set my blog to moderate anonymous comments.

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity