Sunday, August 2, 2009

Followers, readers, et cetera?

Looking at my stats, I have 25 followers on this blog, three email subscribers and only 30 members on my newsletter forum. I'm open to suggestions to get more readers/email subscribers here and more interested in my newsletter. I haven't really done a formal newsletter of late because of there not being much news going on.

I hope you all are anticipating new books in the series as they come out. If not, what can I do to make the blog more interesting and keep you coming back and referring this blog and my website to your friends? The series is geared for fourth through sixth graders but everyone who has read the first two books has enjoyed them. I have several folks begging me for the next one.

Please comment here or send me an email (eeldering@gmail.com) with any suggestions on how to get more traffic to my blog and to my website as well as interested in the newsletter. I appreciate all you readers and followers. Please bring some more in. - Mrs. E :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity