Thursday, August 14, 2008

Belton Center for the Arts pictures



As promised, here are the pictures from the Belton Center for the Arts summer camp. The theme this year was storybook and this session was from The Very Hungry Catepillar. The best one is the group picture because I am hidden. The first one is me reading a selection from the book. The second one is the group picture.

Viv has already threatened the camera for Decatur, so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post from that. See you all in the postings - Ms. E :)

1 comment:

Rain-drop said...

oh my gosh the kids are so cute! Look at that little blonde one on the left with blue eyes! And the soccer kid is a funny one, heheh.

Aww, you are picture shy. So many people are picture shy like that these days, saying "No camera please!" I can be like that, too.

You remind me of my aunties.

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity