Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Book cover up for cover of the month award

I just found out yesterday, my cover has been placed in the Author's Lounge monthly contest for book cover of the month award. Check out the website and vote if you like the cover. There are only three nominations.



Vivian informed me this evening that the proof copy would be with her tomorrow and if everything is okay and there are no problems, she can place the first order right away, which means within two weeks from Monday, I could have books in hand, ready to take to Decatur or sell before then (have two sold already, just waiting for them to get here). I am so excited about this.

My newsletter was posted yesterday to the JGDS yahoo forum, so if you haven't signed up yet, please come over and sign up and receive monthly updates on the series. There is a sign up box to the right -------------->. I made some changes to the newsletter and have added a 4RV column (I took out the about me column because I felt everyone who is reading pretty much knows me) for updates on what is happening with the company. So, sign up and don't forget to check out the Author's Lounge to place your vote. See you all in the postings - E :)

1 comment:

Donna McDine said...

Love the book cover and have voted. Glad you will have copies on hand for Decatur!

Warm regards,
Donna

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity