Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Square?

I received my Square today. What you may ask is it for? Well, I have been asked at several events if I take credit cards but prior to now I hadn't been able to. Square is a small device that hooks to either iPads, iPhones, iPod touches and some Android devices that is a card reader. I can accept credit cards at events now except I don't have any of the devices that Square should be used with.

Am looking into either an iPod touch or an iPad that I can get rather inexpensively to use with my Square. May be able to download the app to my computer and use my computer at events to accept credit cards (looking into that possibility now). If someone would like to gift me one of those devices as an early Christmas present or make a large order of books so I can afford to buy one, I'll be a happy camper - lol.

Hopefully I'll be able to start using my Square with the computer for now and eventually be able to buy a needed device. See you all in the postings - Ma America & the JGDS :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity