Friday, August 26, 2011

SCASL workshop proposal

I've been asked to do a presentation at the SCASL (SC Association of School Librarians) conference in March and had to turn in a proposal for my intended workshop by today. I finally figured out a new workshop to do for librarians and got the proposal turned in last night. The Workshop is titled "Digital Reports: From Book to State Reports" and will utilize "paper slide videos" for the basis of creating digital reports. This is a brand new workshop and will be presented for the first time at the conference. I hope the school librarians in South Carolina who will be attending this conference will come visit me during my workshop. Looking forward to meeting new people who can help get my books out there. See you all in the postings - Ma America :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity