Thursday, March 31, 2011

St. Emmelia Homeschool Conference

It's finally here. Hard to believe that it is the end of March but it is. The kids and I are heading to Bolivar, PA for the St. Emmelia Homeschool Conference this weekend. Daughter will be doing her music workshop geared for a group of 7&8 year olds Saturday morning and I'll be doing my "Writing Roads" workshop Friday afternoon for kids ages 9 to 12 as well as a new one I'll be adding to the list of my workshops for school visits (provided it goes well) called "Draw and Tell" which is geared for the 5&6 year olds. I hope to take lots of pictures to share.

Tomorrow, Friday, April 1, I will be hosted on Karen Cioffi's blog with a delightful interview. Stop by and see what kind of questions Ms. Karen asked me. I'll drop in during the day as I can since I'll be on the road heading to Bolivar for the conference. See you all in the postings - Mrs. E :) & the JGDS

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity