Thursday, June 11, 2009

A new 5 star review

If you click on the title of this posting, you will be taken to another review of State of Wilderness and State of Quarries. I'm very pleased with LadyD's reviews as I had no idea what she would say until the message showed up in my email this morning that she had posted.

I also am part of the Summer Sandbox Reading Festival this summer with Rhonda Clark on her Beach Reads blog, but she has been swamped with many other things of late and so hasn't had a chance to get me scheduled in. When she does, I will be running contests on a weekly basis for the kids to answer some trivia type questions. I will have the state bird listing and questions pertaining to that; state flowers and trees and state butterflies and insects. The prizes will be a USA Map puzzle and some state related items - pencils, pins, stickers, et cetera.

I will keep everyone posted as to when reviews and contests are up on her blog, so keep checking back.

On another note, State of Reservations has finally made it to my publisher for her edits and hopefully Aidana will be able to work on the illustrations soon and then we can have a publish date ready. I'm looking forward to getting #3, #4 and #5 completed and published.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity