Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last official stop on the Travel the States tour


Today is the last stop and it's a good one. I'm the guest on Mr. Hughes' blog. He has a delightful write up about me and helping in the classroom via the internet. I love it when the enthusiasm of a teacher comes through and they really enjoy what they are doing.

I'm off to a live book signing today and will be back to check comments afterwards. Remember leave your email addy in the comment to be eligible for the drawing.


And just to tease you all a bit, Aidana has finished the cover for book #3 and so I thought today would be a good time to unveil the next book in the series. Hope you all enjoy it. I really like #3, don't know why but it is my fav so far, even though I really like her Sacajawea drawing a lot on book #1.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity