Friday, July 11, 2008

Books have arrived!!!!!

Yesterday was a good day. I know I should have posted then but believe me when I tell you that I was stuck with work all day, I was. UPS came about 1:30 p.m. and delivered a box of 50 books (on consignment from Viv and in preparation for the Decatur Book Festival). I have sold seven already. I'm thinking if I sell more than 25, I'll have to do another order of 25 for Decatur and maybe, depending on how we do at Decatur another order for Aiken. It would be nice. All that will have to wait for now.

If anyone wants a copy, they are available through the publisher, www.4rvpublishingllc.com/store.htm ($10.99 - plus shipping), amazon.com ($10.91 to $12.50 - does qualify for free shipping with a $25 or more order) and b&n.com ($13.49 - also qualifies for their free shipping with a $25 or more order), or you can email me and I'll be happy to send you a copy ($11 - plus shipping).

The books are so adorable. Come join the adventure with me and my JGD Squad and see which state you are visiting - Ms. E :)

1 comment:

KB said...

Congratulations!

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity