Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mid Year Sale



I've not done much on this blog in a while so thought I'd do a little promotion and see how it runs. I have 20 copies of books 1, 4, 5 and 6 each and 4 or 5 copies of books 2 and 3 each.



I'm offering a B2G1-1/2 sale - Buy any two books, get the third one for $5. If you buy all six, that is like buying five and getting the sixth one for free. You can order your signed copies via paypal - $29 (price plus shipping) at eeldering@gmail.com. This special will run through July 7th midnight.



For more on the state series, please visit the JGDS website. While there, why not check out the gifts page and order some bookworms or an afghan or even a kindle/nook sleeve or tablet sleeve. It's never too early to start your Christmas shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good deal. I hope you see good results from it.

elysabeth said...

Thanks, Susanne. I hope I do well from it but have had no interest in a while and really am trying to raise some funds to pay a couple of bills - E :)

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity