Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Writers On The Move: Interactive eBooks: The Next Generation of Childre...

What an interesting article. Heather, if you are reading my blog we need to talk about the possibility of going interactive "app" for my state stories - lol. I know I've been trying to think of a way to make the stories more interesting and this has come at the appropriate time.

What do you all think? Would you be willing to purchase my state stories if they were "interactive" apps or ebooks for devices instead of print copies?

If you think this is a good idea, please leave a comment here and let me know what kind of things you would like to see in interactive state stories keeping with the theme that the game is still the primary character and giving the kids the "clues" for them to guess the state. I think this may be the next wave of state books instead of print books. I'll see what Heather has to say and what we can come up with, but with her in school and all, we may not have time to dedicate getting interactive books out as opposed to print books. I wish I had a device to download the book from this article so I could really get a feel for how it works and if this would be a better fit for my state stories or not - anyway, ya'll let me know what you think - and stop over on Writers on the Move and leave a comment for Kevin - Ma America & the JGDS (Mrs. E :))


Writers On The Move: Interactive eBooks: The Next Generation of Childre...: During the past few months, I have been forsaking many of my writing related activities to explore the possible future of children’s books. ...

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity