Monday, January 4, 2010

Preditors and Editors voting now open

It seems State of Quarries has been nominated for the Preditors & Editors voting process. There are many 4RV nominations in the children's category. If you feel my book is worth voting for, go here and cast your vote. Also, there are other categories to check out as well. You can vote many times but whichever you pick as your last casted vote will be the one that gets the vote; any votes cast before your final vote do not count for anyone. Hope you all will vote - E ;)

2 comments:

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

I'm so glad I dropped by. I love Mayra's Slippery Art of Book Reviewing and always recommend it to my students. After I tell them that reviewing can be an excellent networking tool, a way to gather clips and lots more good stuff--either in my classes or in my book The Frugal Book Promoter (www.budurl.com/FrugalBkPromo)-- they need a reference that can fill in the gaps. Mayra's book does that.
Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Blogging at Writer's Digest 101 Best Website picks www.sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com

elysabeth said...

Thanks, Carolyn. The interview was really for her new book, Humberto, the Bookworm Hamster. I'm not sure how to move this comment up to the correct posting so will leave here for now - E :)

Web Page Hit Counter
Travelocity